[pyrnet] Thanks re Aggressive Behavior

Thanks to you all for your helpful hints.  I'm determined to fix this, so I'm printing out all of your replies for the family to read!!  And, enrolling  Ben in school right after the holiday.

To those of you who asked...I'm sure it was an aggressive bite, not a playful one.  I'm beginning to wonder if his alpha tendencies are what caused him to not do well on the goat farm with his original owner/breeder, and end up being put up for adoption.

Keep the suggestions coming.  This just goes to show that no matter how much we know about these beauties, there's always something new to learn.

Pamela and Gentle Ben