Re: [pyrnet] Digestive Issues

<Our female Pyr Athena seems to have a tender
stomach.>

Hi Manny -

I have to watch what I feed Gypsy, too.  She doesn't
tolerate most dog foods very well, but we haven't
really been able to track down which ingredient(s) she
is reacting to.  The only "dog" food that she can eat
with a) getting the runs, or b) developing a horrible
skin condition is Sensible Choice.  We mostly just
feed her raw, because she's never had a problem with
it.  Figure out what works for Athena, and stick with
it.  And in the meantime, a little canned pumpkin
mixed in with her food will help bind her up quite
nicely.  (Real pumpkin, not the pie filling type.)

Jeanne Bravin
Mastic, NY
GypsyunLTD@yahoo.com