[pyrnet] Digestive Issues

Our female Pyr Athena seems to have a tender stomach. We have to be careful in what we feed her. She seems to get diarrhea rather easily. So we never give her any really fatty meat. She gets a long walk everyday and is otherwise very healthy. We feed her half a mix of a prescription only low residue dog foot along with a dog food that has chicken as the first ingredient. Has anyone else out there experienced this kind of problem. We have had her checked out for any worms. So that is not the issue. Her stools are often soft, and then we load up on the low residue dog food and that seems to fix her. Any input would be appreciated.

Manny