RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20060701

I recently read a book, ("The Dog Listener") that deals with a type of positive reinforcement training for dogs, dubbed "Amichien" (meaning friend of the dog I suppose).  Anyway, the training deals with placing you as the dominant figure in a very subtle way.  I have been using it for just a few weeks now so it is too early to tell how well it will work in the long haul.  Nonetheless, it was interesting and certainly added a few new tools to my training tool box.

Keith