Re: [pyrnet] Agressive behavior

When we first got Ben, he was 5 months old, and still chewing everything in sight.  He'd destroy anything he got his teeth on, including towels and socks.

Now, if I don't try to take it away, I've noticed he puts in down in a few minutes.  It might have a hole in it but not shredded.  If I catch him and take it away fast, it's usually no problem.

But if he has it for a few minutes, forget it. The chasing part is a game for him.  You can tell from the glee on his face, his tail high in the air, and his little hop-run thing.  But taking it away at that point is serious business.  But we're working on it.

One more thing...have any of you ever heard of "Bark N Bubbles Full/Self Service Dog Wash"?  There is one opening here soon.  I've never heard of a self service dog wash, but I might give it a try.  I'd much prefer all the mess at their place, but still get to wash him myself.

Thanks again for your interest and input.

Pamela and Gentle Ben