[pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20060715

Pamela,
I don't know about "Bark N Bubbles" but here in Amarillo we have The Dog
Spa, a self-service bathing and grooming place.  Let me tell you it is
the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Tubs up off the floor with full
access sure beats working from one side of the bathtub at home.  There
is plenty of warm (pre-tempered) water and towels, shampoo, blowers,
driers, clippers, combs, all of the tools you need for full grooming.
They provide tubs, tables, equipment, and advice for very reasonable
prices.  In the past they have served all manner of dogs and on one
occasion a black-maned lion.  I once had two small dogs and a pair of
ferrets in the tub at one time.

Jack (hey, my back doesn't hurt here)Mowery and Belle (I don't WANT to
climb those stairs into that tub)of the Amarillo Mountains, Balthazar
(WATER)the black lab, Millie Me Too and Glory (Dockers) and Quizit and
Sasha (what's in there?)the ferrets

Original message (snip)
> One more thing...have any of you ever heard of "Bark N Bubbles
Full/Self >Service Dog Wash"?  There is one opening here soon.  I've
never heard of a >self service dog wash, but I might give it a try.  I'd
much prefer all the >mess at their place, but still get to wash him
myself.