Re: [pyrnet] GReat Pyrenees Question

I haven't tried a prong collar, but my trainer said that she has used them in the past on her Standard poodles (under a trainers advice) and found it useful. She now uses gentle leaders, so I'm thinking tha tpossibly, used correctly with proper training either could work. I think I may also depend on the dog. I fostered a basset/lab mix and the gentle leader was a bit of a challegege with those big, meaty slobbery lips, but the easy leader harness worked great!
Shair