Re: [pyrnet] GReat Pyrenees Question

Title: Re: [pyrnet] GReat Pyrenees Question
Hi,  My two year old female has begun getting frisky on the leash when we walk with other dogs.  This is new behavior and she has knocked me to my knees twice.  My friend walks a very exuberant shepard lab mix with a prong collar.  He behaves well on the prong collar and she has good control.  Another woman with a large lab (who once pulled her over a river bank chasing something) began using a  "gentle leader"--the leash that raps around the muzzle.  She said she had control and not more problems with her lab.  Does anyone have opinions on one versus the other?

Candice and Pearl