Re: [pyrnet] GReat Pyrenees Question

In a message dated 22/08/2006 05:30:42 Central Daylight Time, jodilbusby@yahoo.com writes:
thanks for all suggestions, i have a gentle leader,
and will use that too, yes, mine does the same with
trying to paw it off his nose, so i'll try that and
prong collar and i'm sure that will work!
i've deleloped quite strong muscles walking Julius!

thanks again...jodi and julius
Good luck. I sounds as if you are doing all the right things. I know that the "Dog Whisperer" is cntreversial, but his book and show have helped me immearurably and also my friend who is a certified dog trainer. She has a lab who has won several obedience titles, but was having some serious anxiety issues and after using the Dog Whisperers techniques he completely turned around within weeks.
Shari