Re: [pyrnet] (no subject)

Jennifer, all I can say is good for you for taking these guys in and giving them a forever home!
I have never had a power play between a male and female Pyr here, but the females - oh, my gosh!  I guess my first question would be, are they both spayed/neutered?  Getting rid of those hormones goes a long way to quell problems.
Food can really be an issue - you've solved that one!
Other than wanting to say that I really admire you sticking with these guys, I don't have any other advice on what the issue might be or how to fix it.  I only hope and pray that you will find that answer!  Hopefully, someone else here can help!
Cheryl