From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
To: pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Sent: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 9:59 PM
Subject: pyrnet-l-digest.20061115

pyrnet-l-digest                              Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Re: [pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien       rnjhodgson@eastlink.ca
Re: [pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien       lochsloy@tds.net
RE: [pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien       Ellen.Tedford@bcbsma.com
RE: [pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien       francisco.gras@atosorigin.com

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:44:57 -0400 (Atlantic Standard Time)
From: rnjhodgson@eastlink.ca
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Belle and Sebastien

We are originally from  England and when our kids were small we watched this
show on TV, this was long before our ever owning a dog, let alone a Pyr.
Since then I think there is the cartoon version but this was the real thing
and we loved Belle.

Jo, Hannah and Tristan(Goldens)