Re: [pyrnet] Counterfeit Pesticides for Dogs and Cats

Judith,
I really appreciate the informative warnings that you send occasionally and I don't mean to be critical about this at all. I hope that you don't feel that I am. But I guess that my flea products would be included since I order from australia. They are the same frontine plus that I get here, but even with the weak dollar, they are still much less expensive, the service is great, friendly and helpful. They used to sell Advantage until Bayer issued a cease and desist order against the pet supply company, with which they complied. We have purchased from them for approx 5 years with no problems and being a rescue, I buy the largest size and use a syringe to measure the appropriate dosage for each dog according to size. The pet's weight is listed in metric, but I was able to convert. I find it suspicious that the EPA is so concerned about this issue as it seems so lax about allowing drug companies to outsource and bring contaminated products into our country. I wish that I could say that I don't see the hand of those corporations as puppet masters of the EPA. It reminds me of the great danger of importing drugs from Canada. I could be mistaken, but I don't think that I am.
Shari