Re: [pyrnet] Counterfeit Pesticides for Dogs and Cats

On 18 May 2008 at 19:39, BDrube1441@aol.com wrote:

> I really appreciate the informative warnings that you send occasionally and I don't mean to be critical about this at all. I hope that you don't feel that I am.
 But?I guess that my flea products would be included since I order from australia. They are
the same frontine plus that I get here, but even with the weak dollar,
they are still much less expensive, the service is great, friendly and helpful. They used to sell
Advantage until Bayer issued a cease and desist order against the
 pet supply company, with which they complied.

Since this is from the EPA and not drug companies, then you probably should check the
numbers.  I know many folks and rescues who do order from foreign suppliers, but it's still a
heads up....

Just recently there have been emails circulating about new flea and tick presentative which
are causing some serious side effects,< to the humans who apply, as well as to the animals>
made right here in the USA.  Personally, I think I'm going to try food grade diatomaceous
earth.... Luckily at our high elevation we don't have that many fleas and ticks....fleas more
than anything if we have a good monsoon season.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://www.goldstaranimalshelpingpeople.com/team.html