Re: [pyrnet] Any more alerts on flea/tick preventative?

Thanks Guys!

I was told about the Listerine by a Non-Dog person, & kind of wondered about it. That's certainly worth a try, Any particular type of Listerine? It would be nice to be outside in the evenings without being picked up and carried away by 'Skeeders'.

Guess I'll stick with the Frontline Plus for now but am checking on the Vectra. (Thanks Pam. Had not heard of that one.) I've never had a flea problem (too cold up here?) and that's where I've heard FLP has not been working too well.

How about the Herbal Collars? Anyone?

Thanks All, so much, for your help.