RE: [pyrnet] Any more alerts on flea/tick preventative?

I use the old regular (gold color) Listerine.  I only spray lightly when I’m going to be out there. I don’t’ coat the deck.  I don’t notice any sticky residue.  I’ve put some on my arms and it is not sticky there.  The smell is not unpleasant and it works.  Believe me, I have tried everything.  I first tried the Listerine on flies.  I hate those things.  It doesn’t kill them but it knocks them out long enough, so I can.  Besides, it’s cheaper than Off, Cutter and all those other sprays that don’t’ work for me. I’ve done the vitamins, garlic and herbal offerings too with no luck.

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Reedialer1@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 5:48 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Any more alerts on flea/tick preventative?

You spray your deck with Listerine?  Doesn't it make the deck sticky?  Isn't it expensive or do you water it down?  How long does it last or do you need to do it after each rain? What bugs does it work with?  Interesting.

We also use Frontline successfully.

--
dangerous content by SecureMail and is
believed to be clean.