Re: [pyrnet] Flea Meds?

I am looking for a monthly chewable that does both heartworm and fleas. My boy's skin is very sensitive to drops. He gets bad sores from them. I usually give him a flea shampoo bath every two weeks but this is tedious and we like to go swimming in the lakes around here, so it becomes less effective.
I think a chewable would be best.?
Anyone know a good one?