RE: [pyrnet] CHAT, HEALTH : Allergies & homemade dog food

<<  It is always good to home cook, but you do need to know what the dog is
allergic to first.
For example, our Cherry is allergic to beef, chicken, Cow's milk,
turkey,wheat, duck, green beans and rabbit.  Who would have known... :( >>

Thanks for the info about the blood testing. That makes me feel a little
better, I had heard that skin testing was not useful for food allergies, but
just started hearing about blood testing.

I wasn't really planning to home cook until I started him on the rice. It
just made me think it might be a better option that continuing to change his
foods with no success. I has been a really long year and I can tell that it
is wearing on the poor guy.

Elaine, Pico and Laela