Re: [pyrnet] $Dog Food prices$

My delivery charge went up 100% (from $9.00 per shipment to $18.00) that was started early in the summer, July, I think, it was not until October that the food actually went up.
I did not increase the price of my food until the food price went up.
Even though my feed price has come down, the delivery charge is still $18.
That is one reason that I only order every 8 to 12 weeks.
I am not a store, so it is inconvenient for me to have more deliveries anyway.

The stores should not be charging the consumers for the increase in delivery charge due to the fact that they do not order efficiently.

On another note, my costs from the Post Office, which I use for shipping my product have gone up and have not come down.  I doubt the price of even postage stamps will come down, even though gas is much cheaper.

Either way, it is important to feed my dogs the best diet that I can afford that does well by them consistently and Timberwolf has worked for us for many years.  Prior to that, I fed Solid Gold, which I don't trust anymore due to the recalls on cans and their packaged treats.  However, I do still use their shampoo and conditioner, which is great a Pyr coat.

Best regards,
Lisa and the beasts in south Florida