From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf
Of Gherardi
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 7:08 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach and shampoo

I am going to get a can of pumpkin today.  I wish I had known about that 4
years ago when we first got Jake.

Oh, by the way, does anyone have a preference for shampoo for Pyrs?  I use a
medicated shampoo for him but switch off once in a while to Crown Royale
products which work well but are TOO perfume-y for my boy, Jake!!

Thanks,
Jeanne Gherardi