RE: [pyrnet] sensitive stomach and shampoo

Wow... Where can you get a big dog washed for $75? My local groomer wants
$100 just to give Arizona a bath -- and nothing else. I'm blessed though. I
have a huge, walk-in master shower. She now happily accompanies me into it
for her scrub-downs. It took a while to get to that point. I made it a happy
occasion and just showered her with love and praise. She now thinks it's
cool to take a bath with mom. Although, it does make the bathroom a mess.

I use a bluing shampoo that is specifically designed for horses. I get it
from Tractor Supply. It does seem to make a difference. She's absolutely
beautiful just after her bath. (Until she goes outside and rolls in the
dirt.)