RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrproofing

Our Boomer once ate the entire tray of muffins from Sam’s Club – including the cardboard and plastic wrapping.

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Amy Bailey
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:24 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrproofing

I am surprised how many pyrs have a taste for baked goods.  My first pyr, Jascha, loved bread.  Cheese bread was his favorite.  He rarely condescended to regular Pepperidge Farm sandwich bread, had to be the good homemade or better bakery stuff.  As he got way older, arthritic and blind, I would sometimes leave a loaf on the counter just to see how he was doing.  If it disa-pyr-ed, he was ok, if not he really was not feeling well and needed a vet visit.

My female, Sweetie, looks to be an angel but she is the current counter cruiser.  Very clever girl, but if the boys are in the crates and she is the only one loose, it is obvious who the culprit is.  Loves the couch too.  She’ll fluff  up the pillows so she has a head rest and can stretch from one end to the other.   Ikea sells washable slip covers for their couches so I have two sets.

Amy