RE: [pyrnet] Re: pyrproofing

Our Pyr, Arizona would never dream to snatch anything from the table, even
though she can lay her head on it.

We also have a Wolfhound/Sheepdog mix named Ralphie. He has to be the most
intelligent dog I have ever seen. If there's something on the table, he will
find me in the house, wherever I am, and then go into his "Lassie Mode." He
won't let me alone until I follow him. Then he promptly leads me to the
"treasure" awaiting him on the table -- and asks permission. That is sooo
funny. Very unusual guy.