Re: [pyrnet] Demodectic mange :(

My 7 week old Pyr mix came with mange. In fact hers was so bad she had a heart murmur developing. The vet gave us the Chlorhexiderm shampoo and one bath with it gave us a much happier pup. She has been on Revolution (as opposed to Frontline or Advantage) as her monthly topical since it helps prevent the mange mites. I would inquire about using this treatment. It sure worked wonders on Zoey. She's now a beautiful 3 year old and has had no relapses.
Debbie
Mom to Zoey and Pete