Re: [pyrnet] Fwd: our great pyrenees

My guys don't seem to actually bark at anything - they just bark, patrol bark - but if the smell of a coyote is in the air - the head is up, the body is up on toe and Pyr paranoia sets in - then we are in for a good 2-3 hours worth of barking!?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com> wrote:
On 20 Nov 2009 at 17:12, Amy Bailey wrote:

> And the plane flies away so the barking is very effective!? LOL

well here the hot air balloons are way too slow, so extra posturing and
barking is in order.... LOL