Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 09:59:50 -0800
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr Paranoia
From: trudysdogs@gmail.com
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

Hi all - I have a question for everyone - Just wondering if my year and a half old boy, Orso, is normal or actually has a mental problem.  Last night he had one of his scenes - it was dinner time and the wind had just started blowing,  Orso eats outside.  I was just ready to put his food down and he suddenly caught the smell of 'something' and he was off - head up running the yard and barking - and so it went for the next 2 - 3 hours - he never did eat and was on edge all night.  I live out in the country so neighbors are not nearby and don't mind the barking - so that is not a problem.  I just feel bad when he gets so paranoia and I can't get his mind off of it.

So, tell me please, is this just a Pyr thing - or is he overly dramatic?

Thanks all,

LoLa & Orso's mom, Trudy

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out