[pyrnet] Pyr Paranoia

Hi all - I have a question for everyone - Just wondering if my year and a half old boy, Orso, is normal or actually has a mental problem.? Last night he had one of his scenes - it was dinner time and the wind had just started blowing,? Orso eats outside.? I was just ready to put his food down and he suddenly caught the smell of 'something' and he was off - head up running the yard and barking - and so it went for the next 2 - 3 hours - he never did eat and was on edge all night.? I live out in the country so neighbors are not nearby and don't mind the barking - so that is not a problem.? I just feel bad when he gets so paranoia and I can't get his mind off of it.?

So, tell me please, is this just a Pyr thing - or is he overly dramatic??

Thanks all,

LoLa & Orso's mom, Trudy