From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Trudy and the pack
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:00 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr Paranoia

Hi all - I have a question for everyone - Just wondering if my year and a half old boy, Orso, is normal or actually has a mental problem.  Last night he had one of his scenes - it was dinner time and the wind had just started blowing,  Orso eats outside.  I was just ready to put his food down and he suddenly caught the smell of 'something' and he was off - head up running the yard and barking - and so it went for the next 2 - 3 hours - he never did eat and was on edge all night.  I live out in the country so neighbors are not nearby and don't mind the barking - so that is not a problem.  I just feel bad when he gets so paranoia and I can't get his mind off of it.

So, tell me please, is this just a Pyr thing - or is he overly dramatic?

Thanks all,

LoLa & Orso's mom, Trudy