Re: [pyrnet] Cuddly Pyrs

I have 4 dogs. 2 of them are Pyrs. Chloe is a complete Diva. She demands to be loved on and petted but her terms ONLY. If you stop... you will definitely
get the PPS (Pyr Paw Smackdown!). If you dare to kiss her, she will jerk her face out of the way and moan and groan as if you insulted her greatly! She will
be 4 in January.

Tucker is our baby. He will be 2 in March. He weighs close to 160 pounds and we have suspicions about him really being a full blooded pyr. He's just huge!
He's 4 foot 2 inches long and 31 inches high. Much bigger than Chloe who weighs 102 pounds and is 3 foot 6 inches long and 28" high. His head is really
big and he resembles to us more a Pyrenean Mastiff or even St. Bernard. We got him from a pet store (I know! I know! Stupid!) and we suspect puppy mill
puppy. He's already had a very expensive hip replacement surgery done this past May. Anyway this giant dog is the most lovable thing. He loves if you kiss on
him and hug on him and pet him and he never is demanding about it. He's very easy going when it comes to that. If only I can get him to stop being mean to
his sisters! (Oh and as for Pyr Paranoia... he doesn't bark on nights my husband is home from work... but the nights he works... it's an ongoing thing. I think he
thinks he's protecting me! I keep telling him it's likely I don't need protecting from whatever he hears that no one else does but it's not working!)

My Border Collie and Chihuahua... they'll lick your face off!

Here is a picture of my 4... Our holiday card for this year. Happy Holidays everyone!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9376459@N06/4168578084/sizes/l/

~Kim in Ohio and the gang!