Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Paranoia now coyote roller

another list just posted about Coyote Roller to contain dogs.  Anyone tried it?
watch video and view photos of coyote roller. Someone also mentioned this could be done
cheaper with a steel rod inside pvc pipe attached to fence. ??

http://www.coyoteroller.com/home