Re: [pyrnet] CHAT, HEALTH : Healing thoughts for Pico - Update

Our prayers are with you Elaine. May new strength arrive in the night to comfort and heal. Beth, Czar. Osa and Tundra

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
To: 'Great Pyrenees Discussion List' <PYR-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM>; pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Fri Dec 18 19:19:30 2009
Subject: [pyrnet] CHAT, HEALTH : Healing thoughts for Pico - Update

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that responded to my email. The supportive emails, both public and private were very much appreciated.

That being said, I just heard from Picoâs vet and his numbers are actually a little worse after 24 hours of fluids. The vet did not sound very optimistic about his chances and if there is no improvement tomorrow, it might be time to say goodbye. I am just crushed.

Elaine, Pico and Laela