RE: [pyrnet] CHAT, HEALTH : Healing thoughts for Pico - Update

Elaine and Pico,  I am so sorry you are going through this, especially at the holidays.  Go visit him tomorrow and see how Pico is doing, he is more than a “number” and maybe a bit more time will help him recover.  Whatever happens, you and he know you have done everything you can to give him a happy life.

From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org] On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 8:20 PM
To: 'Great Pyrenees Discussion List'; pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] CHAT, HEALTH : Healing thoughts for Pico - Update

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that responded to my email. The supportive emails, both public and private were very much appreciated.

That being said, I just heard from Pico’s vet and his numbers are actually a little worse after 24 hours of fluids. The vet did not sound very optimistic about his chances and if there is no improvement tomorrow, it might be time to say goodbye. I am just crushed.

Elaine, Pico and Laela