[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20091218-1

Thanks for your input on Coleene's "fits".  I went to the Pfizer Revolution website and it does say that rarely there have been seizures.  I will revert back to using Heartguard and a topical flea med.  I am just glad that I was here to witness it and knew that it happened.

Best wishes to Pico for a full recovery.

By the way, if anyone wants to adopt a Pyr and has difficulty with local groups, you can use petfinder.com, where I located Bone in a kill shelter about 100 miles away.  He had been there 10 days so it wouldn't have lasted much longer for him.  The people at the shelter really care about the dogs, but as we all know, there is only so much they can do with limited resources.  I send them pictures, which they enjoy, and donations from Bone.  He has turned out to be a fabulous dog.

Darla