Re: [pyrnet] CHAT; BEHAVIOR: Molly visits the old folks home

That is really neat to read about... have you happened to have read Jonn Katz's book:? Izzy and Lenore?? It is all about his finding out what an amazing hospice dog his border collie was, etc... I love all of his books, but this one was really neat from that standpoint.? If you haven't read it, you would really enjoy it.
Linda Anderson
Nightsky Farm
Stanwood, Wash.