[pyrnet] A new friend for Bacchus

After a few months of considering getting a second dog (Ruby died last November) and 1-1/2 weeks of looking, I adopted a 7-month old beagle-mix as a companion for both me and Bacchus.  After two days I can say that he is great with both of us and is interested in being both a canine play buddy and a human companion.  I decided against another Pyr primarily for house/car space reasons.  Bacchus has suddenly learned the value of my attention and has actually acted a little jealous - not quite his usual slightly-aloof self!

However, I was in touch with several rescues and had been considering three or four other dogs - and I feel badly that I can't take them all!  If you know of anyone who is looking for an adult dog that might make a good Pyr companion please send me an e-mail privately and I'll send along info. on the dogs that were my top considerations.  Most were lab-mixes of some sort or another.

Laurie, Bacchus & Caelus