Re: [pyrnet] GPS Tracking for lost Pyrs ?

  I should have known we were in for it when my husband picked D'Artagnon for a name and Dart for a nickname.  Dart has definately earned his name.
    The scariest time was on a camping trip.  I woke up in the middle of the night and he wasn't in the tent. I started searching the campground.  I didn't know what I was going to do in the middle of the night in a campground.  He could have been anywhere.   I walked a few campsites down the road and there he was giving another camper a heart attack.  He was setting up a tent in the middle of the night, and Dart walked up behind him.  I guess the guy got to the campground really late.  Can you just imagine the impressiona pyr makes sneaking up behind someone in a campground in the middle of the night.  He said he thought for a second it was a ghost dog.  Dart was soaking wet, apparently he made a detour throuh the creek before wandering around the campgroun.  The other camper was thankfully very nice, and I gathered Dart up, brought him back, then tied the tent door closed.  The man looked familar but it was the middle of the night and I couldn't see well.
   The next morning the man walked by our campsite, and it turned out to be a man from our church.  We were at a campground an hour from our church, pretty crazy that Dart wound up in  his campsite.
    When I think how that could have ended I get sick to my stomach.