[pyrnet] Dog food switch

I've brought up this subject before, but after paying $50 for a 40lb bag of Nutro Natural Balance Lamb & Rice here in Astoria, OR, I decided enough was enough.  When I started my dogs on this food back in 2005, I think I was paying around $30 for a 50 lb bag. I have to feed a lamb formula - Liberty's stomach can't tolerate a chicken formula.  I've never lived near a Costco, but there is one here.  I picked up a bag of Kirkland Signature Super Premium Adult - Lamb, Rice & Vegetable for $25 - and the ingredient list order is BETTER than the bag of Nutro.

So, the mixing begins - wish me luck!

Melissa, Liberty (pyr) and Timber (lab)