Re: [pyrnet] Dog food switch

We have some dogs that are allergic to corn and have spent a lot of time and money looking for food that will work for them. (many lamb and rice foods have corn too). We did find that Diamond food worked well for us, but a friend in our all-breed kennel club told us that Kirland food was made by Diamond so we tried it. Our dogs have been doing really well with it for over a year.
Charlotte in VA

Melissa Wyglendowski wrote:
I've brought up this subject before, but after paying $50 for a 40lb bag of Nutro Natural Balance Lamb & Rice here in Astoria, OR, I decided enough was enough. When I started my dogs on this food back in 2005, I think I was paying around $30 for a 50 lb bag. I have to feed a lamb formula - Liberty's stomach can't tolerate a chicken formula. I've never lived near a Costco, but there is one here. I picked up a bag of Kirkland Signature Super Premium Adult - Lamb, Rice & Vegetable for $25 - and the ingredient list order is BETTER than the bag of Nutro. So, the mixing begins - wish me luck!
Melissa, Liberty (pyr) and Timber (lab)

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2>