Re: [pyrnet] Dog food switch

I feel the same way - I've actually found that I like the Exceed from Sam's Club a bit better then the Costco - but both are about equal.? My dogs have been eating this all their lives now - I have 2 Pyrs and 4 Border Collies - I buy one bag of each (one lamb and one chicken) and mix them together (the barn cats love my sloppy mixing!? They like dog food better then cat food!)? I have a 14 year old BC who is still out herding! - I think they are getting all the nutrition they need!

LoLa and Bad Boy Orso's mom, Trudy, Northern California