[pyrnet] First mass produced plush animal Pyr I've seen (Rant)

Happy Holidays All.

Hope all y'all and your pets are doing just fine.

I am totally in love with the first female Pyr I have ever had. She's a rescue named Sugar who is two months younger than Kodi's almost three years. She and Kodi play all the time and her 81 pounds truly gives 130 pound Kodi a run for his money. It's looking like she may have a previously undetected kidney problem. The specific gravity of her urine is in the highest range of the reference interval and her BUN is way over. We had an abdominal ultrasound the other day and expect the results any time. She doesn't drink a lot of water and has put on a little weight so I am a little stumped.

She (and amazingly Kodi) hates the Royal Canin Renal Dry Food. I am going to shop elsewhere once I bone up on a healthy kidney diet. Any tips would be great on kidney healthy food or familiarity with a kidney problem in general would be appreciated

http://www.petfooddirect.com/product/6111/Royal-Canin-Veterinary-Diet-Canine-Renal-MP-14-Modified-Dry-Dog-Food

Based on her background and history I have to say her Foster Family did an excellent job with her. I have a deep respect and appreciation for all you fosters out there.

Christine, Kodiak and Sugar

Anyway, the purpose of this email:

Does this look like Pyr?

What a shame. It would have cost nothing extra to make triangle shaped ears and flatter fur on the face to create the Pyr's "monkey face" especially on a pup.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004A7VQ20/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_i6?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0S24686XSWCG8F81HWTT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846