[pyrnet] Sure could use a good pyr

Since losing my Arizona early this spring I've relocated to Westminster, Maryland. We're losing chickens like crazy to foxes here. This afternoon, I saved the rooster from a fox who was brazen enough to come into the barn in the middle of the day -- while I was in one of the stalls. So, now that roo owes me. LOL. And I sure wish Arizona was here.

I may have to check into local rescues to see if I can find another pyr. Maybe it's time.

Bea