Re: [pyrnet] Sure could use a good pyr

Still sorry about Arizona. It sounds as you could really use some help around there! We found Sugar on PetFinder. When I unexpectedly lost my 9-year old Pyr, Fermet I was devastated. I did something I have never ever done after losing a dog: I went to our breeder a week later and bought a 10 month old male no one wanted. He was underweight and needed love as much as we needed to give it.  Kodi is three now and he is the love of my life. I'm going to grieve Fermet forever but in that particular case it was one of the wisest things I've eve done.

Take care
Christine

From: "Bea Stephens" <beastephens@gmail.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2011 2:15:09 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Sure could use a good pyr

Since losing my Arizona early this spring I've relocated to Westminster, Maryland. We're losing chickens like crazy to foxes here. This afternoon, I saved the rooster from a fox who was brazen enough to come into the barn in the middle of the day -- while I was in one of the stalls. So, now that roo owes me. LOL. And I sure wish Arizona was here.

I may have to check into local rescues to see if I can find another pyr. Maybe it's time.

Bea