RE: [pyrnet] Sure could use a good pyr

<< I may have to check into local rescues to see if I can find another pyr. Maybe it's time. >>

Unfortunately, I think that you will find that you have quite a selection of rescue pyrs out there for you to look at. Another place that might be a good resource is a breeder that you might have worked with in the past. Sometimes they have dogs that they wish to rehome.

I know that when I was looking for a rescue, it took a couple tries before I found Laela, but I am glad that I held out, because she has worked out perfectly. I was very specific about the kind of dog that I could adopt.

Elaine, Laela and Tucker