Re: [WW] Hi all!

>Hi all!
>
>Shane here, welcoming you all to a discussion of Weird Wars.
>
>I'll throw out the first conversation, something that's come up in our
>group
>a few times.
>
>Since WW is a military game, one player inevitably outranks the others and
>is
>in charge most of the time. How do you feel about that?
>
>Shane

I think it is a good idea. It gives the party an automatic leader and for
good or bad, he/she is it.
It gets those crappy Lt type scenes into the game and could make for a whole
lot of fun. Some of the most fun scenes in war movies are some wet behind
the ears Lt who orders everyone into a suicidal charge because "that is the
way the manual reads".

Is rank tied to level?
Is rank a purchased stat/skill/advantage?

If no, if it becomes a problem, promote someone or demote someone.
If you continually lead your squad into death traps, you should not be the
ranking member.

Just my 2 bits

Jimmy the Barrel