Re: [WW] WW/Great Rail Wars (long) [PEG]

>2. Americans would basically be USA Troopers with gatling rifles. (gatling
>rifles are basically SMG's)  Their list would also include OSI troops
>(Agency w/Occult)
>Also the US would be allowed hucksters and blessed.
Ah Remember Wierd Wars is not World War 2 Deadlands.  Its an entirely new
world.  They havent mentioned if there are going to be any spell caster
types.  I hope not.  I'm sort of looking at this game like a WW2 Call of
Cthulhu.  Normal every day humans using mostly normal equipment fighting
unimaginable evil.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."