Re: [WW] Hi all!

>>Since WW is a military game, one player inevitably outranks the others and
>>is
>>in charge most of the time. How do you feel about that?

In my group usually one person steps out and decides he or she wants to be
the leader of the group during character creation.  And most of the other
fall in line.  If they dont fullfill there obligation then the party will
deal with them.  Remember that lines of communications get cut off during
war and if the poor command had a little accident, no one might be there to
tell the company who's in charge.  Ranks systems tend to break down under
heavy combat.   I actually like to try to get my players who are quieter to
try to play leader roles, it leads to interesting Role playing
opportunities.

Dan

"At Ease Disease!" - Sergeant Slaughter