Re: [WW] Question for everyone

>Last week's WWII (Weird War II) playtest we were run down into an
>underground caves by Hopler's Nazis and we bumped into Carrion Crawlers and
>Goblins. This didn't really feel right for WWII to me. What are your guy's
>thoughts on this?

From a strictly "We're in WWII and everything is normal" POV, no, it's
definately not right. But, If I remember correctly from the playtest posts
on the site, you guys had either found or opened a gate to hell and who
knows what sort of nastiness is pouring through it already? At the same
time, I remember there always being rumours and myths about soldiers running
into weirdness all over the place in our Real World WWII, so it could've
just been that.

Otto