Re: [WW] Question for everyone

But Nazi Werewolfs are ok?  Maybe if they were German Goblins it would feel
better.  After all, they could have been a genetic experiment to create the
ultimate horse jockey gone wrong.  All kidding aside, it's kind of hard to say
what feels right for WWII without knowing more about the setting, like why all
the weird stuff is happening, and why there might be goblins and carrion
Crawlers involved.

--Dirk