Re: [WW] Question for everyone

>Last week's WWII (Weird War II) playtest we were run down into an
>underground caves by Hopler's Nazis and we bumped into Carrion Crawlers and
>Goblins. This didn't really feel right for WWII to me. What are your guy's
>thoughts on this?
>
>Lee

I'd be up for the occasional sighting/skirmish of local legends/fairy
tales/mosnters, like goblins and kobolds in Germany, or gremlins in
airplanes i.e. if they are "indigenous", but I'd prefer them to be
adventure-specific and pretty rare and individual. No underground cultures
or thriving societies of demi-humans and such, but a small clan of rejects
from a Nazi experiment to create the ultimate sappers and tunnel rats.
Stumbling from zombie-driven Panzers into Keep on the Borderlands would be a
bit jarring.

And, of course, nothing good. Everything is vicious and evil. ;)

Sandor