Re: [WW] Question for everyone

Ehh, you know, I'm not sure about the goblins. Maybe
if the adventure is right, and the story supports
something like that. Like a small European village
where little babies are being stolen in the thick of
night, and all anyone's seen are these little,
viscious men. That might be okay. But going
underground and immediately running into D&D monsters
(orcs, etc) may feel a bit odd.

My .02 cents,
Mark

--- Mario Lee Bansen III <LeeBansen@deadlands.com>