Re: [WW] Question for everyone

Mario Lee Bansen III schrieb:

> Last week's WWII (Weird War II) playtest we were run down into an
> underground caves by Hopler's Nazis and we bumped into Carrion Crawlers and
> Goblins. This didn't really feel right for WWII to me. What are your guy's
> thoughts on this?

Playing Deadlands  I often think about a kind of "Weird Germany" and somehow I
always have  something like a twisted sort of elves and dwarves on mind...
So I think, in German horror fabulous creatures fit very well - especially when
the "good" ones aren`t as good as everyone believes them to be.

two pfennigs,

Philipp "a 'Nazi' - by nation, but hating Hitler more then any Jew is able to;
hating him the more, because he was NO German!" Savun